We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From COP 160'000
Enjoy this amazing route through the Colombian Caribbean. Cartagena, Barranquilla and Santa Marta are the ideal destinations to get to know our coast, learn more about the most representative places and the most important places in these cities, marvel at their beautiful culture and delight with the most exquisite gastronomic dishes.
Please take into account the following information for the development of the tourist service:
5:45 a.m. - Centro Histórico & Getsemaní.
6:00 a.m. - Bocagrande
Meeting point: Hotel Dorado Plaza
*Pick up in hotels, hostels or places located only in tourist zone of city.
8:30 p.m. - aprox.
*The hours are subject to unforeseen events before and during the development of the tour.
- Round trip transfer by bus with air conditioned (5:45 a.m. > 8:30 p.m.)
- Panoramic tour in Barranquilla with short history about the city.
- History about Pumarejo bridge and Magdalena river.
- History about Sierra Nevada and its communities.
- Tour in the museum ‘Quinta de San Pedro’ (where Simon Bolivar died)
- Visit to Pibe Valderrama monument and Santa Marta bay.
- Access to facilities, pool and beach in a great hotel.
- Delicious lunch.
Does NOT include
- Consumption of additional food and drinks.
- Additional services.
Terms & Conditions
- This booking is NOT redeemable for other tourist services or packages.
- For cancellations, must be made 24 hours in advance to refund the money.
- In case of NO-SHOW 50% of the price will be charged. Postponements can NOT be made without notice one day before.
* By buying this booking you agree to the Terms & Conditions of services provided by the company.